WOODEN NICKEL LIGHTING INC.
6920 TUJUNGA AVE.
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA. 91605
Ph. 818-761-9662 Fax 818-985-0717 email@example.com
This is how to Rent from Wooden Nickel Lighting.
Print this for future reference if you like:
- From your Lighting Director get a prepared list of your desired equipment and be very specific with quantities and items.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name (Your name will be what we call the “First Contact” and your name will be what is our reference for the rental), Phone Number, Email Address, Pickup date, Return Date and List of your Equipment. If this is a Student Production for a class required project, please mention this so we can give the Student discount. (Note: Student discount requests must be submitted 2 days before pickup)
- We will prepare a quote and email it back to you. This could be quick or this could take up to several days depending how far in advance your project is. If urgent please call and ask to move it forward.
- Review the list carefully for quantities and items requested. Do not assume anything, if it is not correct on the quote we sent you, it will not be on your order. Sometimes there are interpretation issues and sometimes we mistype.
- If there are changes please email them. The best way is to make 2 lists. One list of what is dropped, one list of what is added. It is hard when you send a whole new list, then we have to try and figure out what has changed.
- After you review the quote and all is as you expected, it is best to email us to give us “It’s A Go”. Please do not confirm that “It’s A Go”, if you will be making any changes. We do not confirm more than 7 days in advance. It is best to confirm 2 to 5 days before your rental. We are aware that things change; as soon as you are aware of changes, please let us know. It will slow your checkout procedure immensely if you arrive and make changes. Prior to your “It’s A Go” confirmation, we may be emailing or calling to see if things are moving forward. Once you have given us the “It’s a Go” we will not be contacting you. When we are given the “It’s A Go” we will prepare the order.
- If we do not have your Insurance or Credit Card Authorization Form on file please forward these to us. On our website homepage we have a Sample Insurance Cert for review and PDF of our Credit Card Authorization form.
- The person picking up will need a picture ID. We will need a Credit Card Authorization Form (This serves as your Loss and Damage Deposit) on file. This can be done on arrival if we do not already have it. You will need a signed rental agreement if we do not have one already on file.
- The person picking up will do a detailed inventory of each item and will initial for each item received. It is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE LESSEE to verify quantities and the condition of the equipment before leaving the premises. By initialing and signing the checkout sheet, you agree that the quantities are correct and the equipment is in good working order. YOU WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY MISSING OR DAMAGED EQUIPMENT. If you need help with the inventory, please ask and we will assist you. If you notice missing items or damage to the equipment once you arrive on the set, you must notify us immediately. If it is outside of business hours, please email us with what the issue is and we will put a copy with the file. We will take this into consideration when evaluating the unit. If you leave an item here by mistake, you will not be refunded the rental price. Equipment must be returned in the condition received. Pay special attention if working in desert, beach, dirty or wet conditions as a cleaning fee may apply if equipment is returned dirty. You are given no written instructions on the operation of this equipment. Ask if you need instructions. You will not be issued a refund because of your inability to operate the equipment.
- We will need payment on pickup.
- When you return your equipment, you have the option of waiting for us to check it in (you must tell us when you come to the counter) or drop it off and we will contact you when the order is all checked in. If you choose to have us check it in while you wait, please be aware that this could take a good amount of time depending on the size of the order. If you wish to drop it off and not wait, please be aware that check in sometimes takes several days, depending on how many returns we have and how large your order is. We go as fast as we can and do the best we can. Please be patient. If there is anything missing or damaged, we will send you a detailed list. You will have 7 days to return the missing items or pay for the damaged items. If the rental missing or damaged is not settled within 7 days, then we will charge the card on file for this rental.
- Thank you for considering Wooden Nickel Lighting, Inc. for your Lighting rental needs